I left Mr T and J to their own devices whilst I went with my lovely friend to the Paralympics.
I thought they would be surveying on shop bought cakes and puddings but ooooh no they made a cake/pudding.
They made the Missiapi Mud Pie tap the dish and the calories fall off but what is life if you don’t have a little indulgence once in a while.
- 75 g butter
- 150 g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150 g dark chocolate sandwich biscuits, such as Oreos
- 135 g plain dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 135 g butter, cubed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp light soft brown sugar
- 25 g cocoa powder, sifted
- 150 ml double cream