110g/4oz butter or margarine, softened at room temperature
110g/4oz caster sugar
2 free-range eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp vanilla extract
110g/4oz self-raising flour
1-2 tbsp milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and set the cupcake cases out on a baking tray.
- Make sure the butter is soft before you start. Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and mix together until it looks fluffy.
- Add the eggs and mix them in.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add into the cupcake cases
Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until just risen and form to the touch.
When they have cooled down decorated I did mine in a princess style perfect for a Princess Party!
Meet Dave the googly eyed bee.
Meet Dave the googly eyed bee. I made him and seven others for the home corner in my classroom. Simple to do.
1. Paint a polystyrene ball yellow allow to dry.
2. Paint black stripes on allow to dry.
3. Stick googly eyes on.
4. Fold wings in black card and stick on.
5. Attach paper clip and use wool to hang up.
6. Name bee mine is called “Dave”.
Meet Octavia the bozz eyed Octopus she’s shy .
Meet Octavia the bozz eyed Octpus.
So simple to make.
1. Take a pair of gloves (don’t have to match)
2. Turn the thumbs inside.
3. Stuff gloves with old material etc. You can stuff more material at the top to make a more curvy octopus than I have.
4. Put one glove onto the other(sew for extra security)
5. Put eyes, lips and a bow on if you wish.
Simples you now have Octavia the bozz eyed Octpus
I left Mr T and J to their own devices whilst I went with my lovely friend to the Paralympics.
I thought they would be surveying on shop bought cakes and puddings but ooooh no they made a cake/pudding.
They made the Missiapi Mud Pie tap the dish and the calories fall off but what is life if you don’t have a little indulgence once in a while.
- 75 g butter
- 150 g chocolate digestive biscuits
- 150 g dark chocolate sandwich biscuits, such as Oreos